|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30|
|Supply Ability:||500 0000 Pcs/Day|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Style:||O Ring|
|Material:||Rubber||Place Of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Color:||Green||Standard:||AS568 , P, G, S|
Micro Colorful Seals for Watch Usage Seal Rubber Seals O Ring
1. O-rings is the simplest parts in the field of seals, although it's the best and most efficient seals.
2. The structure of sealing part is very simple,for this reason,it could be used even in limited spaces.
3. Furthermore, it could be used reliably as movable and immovable seals in the circumstance of big pressure and high temperature.If reasonable design, o-rings have very long life.
4. O rings could not only be used for its good sealing performance, but also for its mechanical performances, it is being used widely in drive strap, type, controlling equipment and vibration absorber.It could be made by many kinds of raw materials, such as NBR, SBR, Silicone, FPM.
5. Application: For machines seal, water seal, oil seal and gas seal.
6. The price is according to the material and the detailed design.
Main Advantages of the Material:
1) excellent anti-chemical character. It almost applies to all mediums.
2) temperature range is very wide.
3) long service life.
The simple geometry is the main characteristic of an O-Ring which, in conjunction with proper elastomer selection results in a low cost, easy to use and efficient sealing system. Elastomeric materials, when compressed, react like a high viscosity fluid which transmits applied stress in every direction; consequently, the O-Ring serves as a barrier, blocking the leak paths between the sealing surfaces.
O-Rings offer several advantages over other sealing systems: simplicity of construction, standardized seal dimensions, wide selection of materials, suitability for both static and dynamic applications, standard dimensioning of glands, low cost due to high volume manufacturing.
O-rings are both inexpensive and simple in design and are therefore very popular in manufacturing and industry. If mounted correctly, O-rings can withstand a very large amount of pressure and are therefore used in many applications where leaks or loss of pressure are unacceptable. For instance, O-rings used in hydraulic cylinders prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and allow for the system to create and withstand the pressures required for operation.
Of course, different types of O-rings made out of different materials are used for various tasks. The O-ring needs to be matched to its application. Do not confuse however, similar inventions that are not round. These objects are brother to the O-ring and are instead simply called seals.
• Static Seal - The sealing action created between two mating surfaces with no leakage of liquid or minimal diffusion of gas.
• Dynamic Seal - The mating surfaces have relative movement with minimal leakage of liquid (useful to protect the sealing efficiency, acting as lubricant)