NINGBO ROBON SEALING.,LTD
QUALITY AS THE TOP PRIORITY
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 USD|
|Supply Ability:||50 000 Pcs/Day|
|Hardness:||40~85 Shore||Feature:||Low Temperature Resistance|
|Function:||Ozone Resistance||Standard:||AS568 , P, G, S|
high temp silicone o rings,
rubber silicone rings
Silicone 70 Encapsulated O-ring for High Temperature in Red Color
An encapsulated O-ring is a two-component circular seal with a round cross section. The elastomers impart memory to the seal and are encapsulated in a jacket. The encapsulation protects the elastomer from hostile environments.
Advantage of using Encapsulated O-Rings:
1. Ptfe/fep Encapsulated O-ring are designed to combine the sealing properties of the rubber O Ring with the chemical
resistance of PTFE.
2. They are generally manufactured FKM rubber or silicone rubber and are coated in a thin molded layer of FEP or PFA.
3. This provides a unique seal popular for high friction and aggressive chemical applications. FEP FEP/PFA Encapsulated O-Rings are our most common and are resistant to solvents and chemicals.
4. They have a low coefficient of friction and a very low permeability to gases making them suitable for harsh environments.
5. Ptfe/fep Encapsulated O-ring also have a good elastomeric memory.
1. Excellent chemical resistance, is suitable for almost all chemical medium (strong oxidation, reducing solvent);
2. Good corrosion resistance ( Strong acid and alkali solvent );
3. Wide temperature range -200°C~260°C;
4. Good compression resistance ≥30%;
5. Low Coefficient of Friction (only 0.1 ~ 0.2);
6. Good resistance to dissolve (≤0.1%) ;
7. High pressure resistantance(up to 60Mpa );
8. Excellent sealing persistence , increase 500% life time.
Names: Silicone, VMQ
Both o-rings and gaskets can be made from silicone materials.
Engine and transmission oil (e.g. ASTM oil No.1)
Animal and vegetable oil and grease
Brake fluid (non-petroleum base)
Fire-resistant hydraulic fluid, HFD-R and HFD-S
High molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons (including flame-resistant insulators, and coolant for transformers)
Moderate water resistance
Diluted salt solutions
Ozone, aging, and weather resistant
Description: A group of elastomers, made from silicon, oxygen, and hydrogen, Silicones are renowned for their retention of flexibility and low compression set characteristics, within one of the widest working temperature ranges for elastomers.
Key Use(s): Static seals in extreme temperature situations. Seals for medical devices, compatible with FDA regulations.
Standard Compound: -85° to +400°F
Hardness (Shore A): 40 to 85
Features: Phenyl (PVMQ) based silicones can perform to -85°F. New polymers can take short term to 600°F.
Limitations: Generally, low abrasion and tear resistance, and high friction characteristics preclude silicones from effectively sealing some dynamic applications. Silicones are also highly permeable to gases and are generally not recommended for exposure to ketones (MEK,acetone) or concentrated acids.
|Product Name||O Ring|
|Property||Low temperature resistance, Ozone resistance, Heat resistance etc|
|Samples||Free samples are available when we have inventory.|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
Electronic field, Industrial machine & equipment, cylindrical surface static sealing,flat face static sealing, vacuum flange sealing, triangle groove application, pneumatic dynamic sealing ,Medical equipment industry, heavy machinery, excavators, etc.
Contact Person: Tiffany